What We Believe
Have you confessed Jesus as Savior and Lord of your life? Have you asked Him to forgive you of your sins? Have you placed your faith in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ?
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.” (Romans 10:9-10, 13 NKJV)
Have you been baptized in water after salvation? This is not the same as dedication or sprinkling as an infant. Have you been fully immersed in water to identify with the death, burial and redirection of Jesus to show your commitment to walk in the newness of life?
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, (Matthew 28:19 NKJV)
Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. (Romans 6:4 NKJV)
Baptism of the Holy Spirit
Have you been baptized with the Holy Spirit with the manifestation of His power in your life? This is evidenced the power to be a witness for Jesus through a Holy lifestyle, the gifts of the Spirit and the fruit of the Spirit.
“But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:8 NKJV)
While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also. For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God. Then Peter answered, (Acts 10:44-46 NKJV)
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. (Galatians 5:22-25 NKJV)
WHAT WE BELIEVE (Statement of Faith)
1. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He was crucified and buried. On the third day, He arose from the dead and ascended to heaven where He sits at the right hand of Almighty God the Father until His enemies become His footstool.
2. We believe the church is the supernatural Body of Christ.
3. We believe in the rapture, the second coming of Christ; that the dead in Christ will rise first, and those who are alive and remain shall be caught up to meet Jesus in the air.
4. We believe that after death, eternal life begins either in Heaven or in Hell – based on one’s decision to accept or reject Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior.
5. We believe in the indwelling and the baptism of the Holy Spirit. The baptism of the Holy Spirit is evidenced by the power to be a witness for Jesus through a Holy lifestyle, the gifts of the Spirit and the fruit of the Spirit.
6. We believe that the Holy Scriptures - the Bible - is the infallible written Word of God; that all Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness that the man of God may be complete and thoroughly equipped for every good work.
7. We believe in divine healing (restoration of one’s physical, mental, or emotional health) for one who believes and acts on God’s Word. We believe that Jesus is The Healer, and according to Scripture and because of the stripes that Jesus took on Calvary’s cross, that we were Healed!
8. We believe in returning the tithe (tenth) of our increase to God, and in bringing offerings into the local church. We believe in giving alms, and caring for the poor, sick, homeless, and otherwise unfortunate.
9. We believe in water baptism in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe in the name of Jesus, and the power and authority invested in that name.
Hebrews 11:6 – “But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.”
The Scriptures… ( II Timothy 3:16; I Thessalonians 2:3)
The Godhead… (Philippians 2:6; Matthew 3:16-17)
Man, His Fall, & Redemption… (Romans 3:23; Romans 3:9-10; Romans 5:12; I John 3:8; Galatians 3:13-14; Ephesians 2:8)
Eternal Life and New Birth… (II Corinthians 7:10; I John 5:12; St. John 3:3-5)
Water Baptism… (St. Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:4; Colossians 2:12; Acts 8:36-39)
Baptism in the Holy Ghost… (St. John 3:11; St John 14:16-17; Acts 1:8; Acts 2:38-39; Acts 19:1-7; Acts 2:4)
Sanctification… (Hebrews 12:14; I Thessalonians 5:23; II Peter 3:18; II Corinthians 3:18; Philippians 3:12-14; I Corinthians 1:30)
Divine Healing… (Mark 16:18; James 5:14-20; I Peter 2:24; Mathew 8:17; Isaiah 53:4-5)
Hell & Eternal Retribution… endless existence… (Hebrews 9:27; Revelation 19:20; Hebrews 6:12)
Communion – The Lord’s Supper… (I Corinthians 11:13-31; Isaiah 53:5; I Corinthians 11:24; Hebrews 9; I Corinthians 11:25; I Corinthians 11:27)
Laying on of Hands… (Mark 10:13-16; Mark 5; Acts 28:8; Acts 19:11-12; Acts 6:26; Acts 8:16-18; I Timothy 4:14)